Launch...Bedeck



Bedeck Bedlinen-new for Autumn/Winter 2012


Part 1- Bedlinen series


Bedeck is one of the country's leading manufacturer's of luxury bedlinen, founded in Northern Ireland and still run by the Irwin family three generations later.  If their own brand name doesn't ring, then you will certainly have seen their products in collaboration with some of the UK's top design companies-SandersonDesigner's GuildHarlequin and the first ever bath and bedlinen collection for Joules.

Bedeck's press launch at The Swiss Church in London showcased Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter ranges for all five companies. Part 1 of the bedlinen series highlights Bedeck's own brand ranges in 5 new designs-Fortino, Ravenna, Ravenna Stripe, Villari and Bella. Each collection features a selection from bedlinens, curtains, decorative accessories, towels and robes.



Bedeck's own photography features Ravenna, Ravenna Stripe and Bella.




Pictures from the press show and Bedeck's own photography feature Fortino and Villari.







Bedeck's full ranges are available through leading UK retailers. Contact 0845 6030 861 for your nearest stockist, or purchase online at www.bedeck.com

Comments

  1. Nothing beats good and cheerful bedlinen. I tend to buy too many but hey, can you ever have too many? :-) P.S. Tonight we were talking about you at the blogger meet-up in Hamburg:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Igor-you are so good commenting on my little blog-thank you! Meet up in Hamburg-how exciting! And how intriguing! Have a wonderful evening!! :-)

      Delete
  2. I'm fan of beflinen too... At the moment, found of linen ones... from Merci store or Bodieandfou.com... but I wanted to congrat you also regarding your new banner!! Have a nice Sunday Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lau-thank you so, so much!! Yes, linen bedlinen can't be beaten, I agree. Thank you for your lovely comment about the banner-miles to big, but I will work out how to get it a little smaller! It's been a wet Jubilee here, but a whole week off school now with the kids! Thanks a million for stopping by! :-)

      Delete
  3. I love bed linen but have to say that I usually go for crisp white stuff! But hey this is so lovely that I might just make an exception :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my lovely travelling pal! Me too, I have to say, but some of the designs did make me wonder why I don't try a splash of colour every now and then!! Thanks a million for commenting Toni and have a great couple of days xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts